Shipping and Returns
Introduction for Great Britain delivery
This policy contains details of the delivery methods, periods and charges that apply to orders for our products made through our website, by telephone and email.
We aim to deliver our garden buildings within the stated lead time estimate, as detailed at time of placing your order. The most accurate delivery times are shown on each product page. Please be aware that lead times vary depending on our Estonian factory schedule throughout the year. Great Britain home deliveries are put together on a “milk run” in areas and we aim to deliver within 10 working days from arrival in Great Britain.
We deliver to all of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales). However, additional cost would have to be levied to certain areas.
We deliver our garden buildings for free to “Zone one”: AL, B, BA, BB, BD, BH, BL, BN, BR, BS, CA, CB, CH, CF, CM, CO, CR, CT, CV, CW, DA, DE, DG, DH, DL, DN, DT, DY, E, EC, EH, EN, EX, FK, FY, G, GL, GU, HA, HD, HG, HP, HR, HU, HX, IG, IP, KA, KT, L, LA, LD, LE, LL, LN, LS, LU, M, ME, MK, ML, N, NE, NG, NN, NP, NR, NW, OL, OX, PA, PE, PL, PO, PR, RG, RH, S, SA, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, SP, SR, SS, ST, SW, SY, TA, TD, TF, TN, TQ, TR, TS, TW, UB, W, WA, WC, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV, YO
We deliver our garden buildings for an extra £160 to “Zone two”: DD, KY
If you live in postcode areas outside of the above areas, please contact us to enquire about delivery.
As a rule, we deliver your garden building on a six-wheeled delivery truck. Our delivery team use Hi-Ab vehicles with an unloading crane for easy and safe unloading. Delivery is kerbside, although we will always try and deliver your garden building as close to your desired location as possible. Due to the weight of the vehicles and extending safety support arms, our delivery vehicles can only operate on hard standing and are not able to drive on to your garden, over soft ground or fields. In order for this to occur we need sufficient space and access for the lorry and unloading crane to manoeuvre. If you have questions regarding access required, please contact us on 01206 367444.
It is important that we know there is enough space for safe unloading. If this is not the case and we don’t have advanced warning, we may have to charge you a delivery fee.
Please be specific about the most convenient spot for us to offload your garden building. We make every effort to comply. Be aware, due to the nature of the size and weight of the packages, we may not always be able to place your building exactly where you want it.
If you feel that there are any restrictions or potential access issues that could occur during delivery, please contact our team and we can advise on the most appropriate solution.
You or your designated representative MUST be on site when the garden building is delivered so you can help with the offloading.
The phone number you place in the contact phone box (please use a mobile number if you have one), when placing your order for your garden building, MUST be one where we can reach you during working hours before and on the day of the delivery. Our staff will contact you within 48 hours once an order has been placed and paid for. They will contact you again approximately five days before delivery, giving you as accurate a delivery schedule as possible. Your garden building will not simply arrive unless you have been contacted first. Please note that we cannot make delivery of your garden building until it has been paid for in full.
Our garden buildings come packed in a weatherproof packaging. The parts can stand outside for several weeks before you construct your garden building if necessary.
If you are concerned about delivery or any other aspect of your garden building, please contact us on: 01206 367444.
We will usually be able to deliver to the following countries and territories: England, Scotland and Wales. We may from time to time agree to deliver products to other countries and territories.
Delivery charges will be calculated by our website and automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process. We are pleased to offer free delivery to a large part of Great Britain. More information on which areas qualify for free delivery and additional charges are detailed above.
All deliveries must be received in person at the delivery address or by an appointed person, and a signature must be provided.
If your products remain undelivered despite our delivery service provider making at least 1 attempt to deliver, we will send you a note with instructions on how you may collect your products, including a time limit for collection. We may agree to arrange for re-delivery of the products, however, we reserve the right to charge you for the actual costs of re-delivery even when the initial delivery was free of charge.
An indicative list of the situations where a failure to deliver will be your fault is set out below: a) you provided the wrong address for delivery; b)there is a mistake in the address for delivery that was provided; c) the address for delivery is not reasonably accessible; d) the address for delivery cannot safely be accessed; e) there is no person available at the address to accept delivery and provide a signature.
- We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
- This policy shall apply to all of our customers, irrespective of their geographical location.
- This policy shall apply to all orders submitted through our website or made by telephone and email.
- This document does not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer (such as rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 or the Consumer Rights Act 2015).
- You are entitled to return a product to us and receive a refund in accordance with this policy if: the returned product is unused, in its original unopened packaging and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new; you comply with the procedure set out in this policy in relation to the return of the product; and none of the exclusions set out in this policy apply.
- If the value of the products returned by you is diminished by any amount as a result of the handling of those products by you beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products, we may recover that amount from you up to the contract price. We may recover that amount by deducting it from any refund due to you or require you to pay that amount direct to us. Handling which goes beyond the sort of handling that might reasonably be allowed in a shop will be “beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products” for these purposes.
- You may cancel your order (without giving any reason for your withdrawal or cancellation) at any time within the period: beginning upon the submission of your offer; and ending at the end of 14 days after the day on which the products come into your physical possession or the physical possession of a person identified by you to take possession of them.
- In order to withdraw an offer to contract or cancel a contract on the basis described in this Section 3, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw or cancel. You may inform us by means of any clear written statement by email setting out the decision. In the case of cancellation, you may inform us using the cancellation form that we will make available to you. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning the exercise of the right to cancel by email before the cancellation period has expired.
- If you cancel a contract on the basis described in this Section 3, you must send the products back to us or hand them over to us or a person authorised by us to receive them. You must comply with your obligations referred to in this section without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you inform us of your decision to cancel the contract.
- You must pay the direct cost of returning the products.
- Unless we have offered to collect the products, we will process a refund due to you as a result of a cancellation on the basis described in this section within the period of 14 days after the day on which we receive the returned products. If we have not sent the products to you at the time of withdrawal or cancellation or have offered to collect the products, we will process a refund due to you without undue delay and, in any case, within the period of 14 days after the day on which we are informed of the withdrawal or cancellation.
- The following kinds of products may not be returned under this policy: any product made to your specification; any product made to order; any product personalised or adapted for you; and gift vouchers.
- We will give you a refund for the price you paid to us in respect of any product properly returned by you in accordance with this policy.
- We will refund to you the original delivery charges relating to the returned product.
- We will not refund to you any costs you incur in returning the product to us.
- We will refund money using the same method used to make the payment, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In any case, you will not incur any fees as a result of the refund.
- We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 14 days following the day we receive your returned product.
- If you return a product in contravention of this policy, and you do not have any other legal right to a refund or exchange in respect of that product we will not refund the purchase price or exchange the product.
- This website is owned and operated by Eebeni Arendus Ltd and is licensed to MJG Timber Ltd.
- We are registered in England and Wales under registration number: 9472825 and our registered office is at: 7 Kings Court, Newcomen Way, Colchester, Essex CO4 9RA, United Kingdom.
- Our principal place of business is at: The Gatehouse, 1 Riverside Place, Colchester, Essex, CO1 2ZG, United Kingdom.
- You can contact us by telephone 01206 367444 or by email: email@example.com